15KV 27KV Outdoor High Voltage Fuse Cutout
- Model Number:
- 15KV 27KV Outdoor High Voltage Fuse Cutout
- IEC 60282-2:2008, IEEE Std C37.41-2008, IEEE Std C37.42-2009
- Supply Ability:
- Gray or customized
Outdoor High Voltage Fuse Cutout
15kV and 27kV cutouts from SMICO up the ante on performance, strength, safety and durability. Engineered and assembled in the China, SMICO cutouts are designed for use on overhead distribution systems to provide superior overcurrent protection and a visible indication of fuse operation. Assembly in our Zhejiang, Wenzhou facility provides production schedule flexibility and reduces overall lead time. It’s yet another product offering from SMICO that demonstrates how we are meeting our mission of manufacturing and supplying products for the world’s evolving power grid...and connecting people for good.
Assembled and distributed from Wenzhou China
SMICO offers stainless steel options for coastal environments
Synthetic fuse tube standard
All copper current path prevents corrosion and promotes low resistance current transfer
Rigorous testing. Proven performance. Our cutout fuse product line has been designed and engineered to meet the current and stringent IEEE 2016 certification standards.
- The porcelain Type L fuse cutout is designed with a solid core, birdproof, one-piece porcelain frame with uniform shed configuration
- The backbone of the UltraSIL polymer-insulated Type L fuse cutout is comprised of an E-glass fiberglass rod with crimped-on galvanized steel hanger and end fittings
- The cast bronze lower hinge assembly has deep pockets for the trunnion to pivot to minimize accidental fuse removal
- Electrical fuse loadbreak cutout consists of a heavy-duty arc reducing load interrupter mounted to the cutout frame. The interrupter together with the associated fuse holder provides a safe, reliable, loadbreaking device with visible break
- Combining the functions of a distribution-class surge arrester with a fuse cutout provides the convenience of a compact, efficient unit with less pole-top hardware. Combining these units also provides easier installation, handling and procurement
- Fuseholders are interchangeable with polymer and procelain fuse cutouts manufactured by S & C Electric Co. (Type XS), A.B. Chance Co. (Type C) and ABB (Type ICX)
Interchangeable Type-L fuse holders
SMICO's Cooper Power Series Type-L fuse holders are interchangeable with polymer and porcelain cutouts per IEEE C37.41. UltraSIL polymer-insulated Type L cutouts are comprised of an E-glass fiberglass rod with crimped-on galvanized steel hanger and end fittings. Porcelain Type-L cutouts are designed with a solid core, birdproof, one piece porcelain frame with uniform shed configuration. The fuse holders are constructed of an epoxy impregnated, glass filament wound tube over an arc-quenching inner liner material.
CUTOUT ENHANCEMENTS. AN ALL-OUT ADVANCEMENT.
With an improved body design and enhanced electrical and mechanical properties, these cutouts build upon an already effective design to deliver even greater benefits to today’s power and utility providers.
|Rated(KV)||Rated current(A)||Rated interrupting current(KA)||Lighting impulse withstand voltage to ground(BIL KV)||Minimum powerfrequency withstand dry voltage to ground(KV)||Minimum creepage distance(mm)|